Host an International Student
ELS Language Centers, an intensive English program for international students, has opened a site at Plymouth State University. They’re looking for families and individuals in the Plymouth area who are interested in hosting international students for short and long-term homestays. This is an excellent opportunity to make new friends, experience new cultures, and positively impact the lives of students studying abroad!
Benefits of being a host family:
- Exposure to new cultures, peoples, foods, languages, and more!
- Lasting relationships with your host son or daughter. Generous stipend to cover costs of food and utilities.
Host families provide:
- A home within reasonable travel distance to the ELS Center (families might need to drive the student to PSU)
- Private bedroom
- Breakfast and dinner (lunches and snacks are not needed)
- Opportunities for student and family interaction
If you’re interested in becoming a part of this fun, exciting, and rewarding program, please contact Dr. Gonzalo Isidro-Bruno, ELS center director, at (603) 535-2295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.