1. Campus Physical Activity Programs
PSU On the Move – If your department is interested in having one of our staff members come to your office to provide an informal workshop over a brown bag lunch, please email email@example.com. Free pedometers will be distributed along with educational information on local walking routes, how to set walking goals and increase daily steps.
Campus & Community Walking/Jogging Maps & Routes:
(1/2, 1 and 2 mile routes)
- From ALLWell North
- From Centre Lodge
- From the HUB (includes campus core walk)
- From Hyde Hall
- From the Ice Arena
- From Lamson Library
- From Langdon Woods
Faculty/Staff Fitness Program – Every spring seniors from the PE: Applied Health Fitness and Health Education & Promotion programs, under the supervision of Barbara McCahan, run a program to assist faculty/staff in both personal training and group exercise. Look for announcements on how to join this exciting program annually at the beginning of the spring semester.
2. Campus Recreation Facilities
- PSU Recreational Services – Information on fitness facilities on campus, hours of operation, Group Exercise Classes and Personal Training.
- P.E. Center – For more information about pool hours & purchasing fitness passes, call 603-535-2770
- PSU Outdoor Center Website – For information about renting equipment such as paddling, camping gear, skis and much more.
3. Community Recreation Facilities
- The Ninth State – 24-hr. fitness facility located off of Tenney Mountain Highway in Plymouth
- Blissful Lotus Yoga – Yoga Studio on Main Street in downtown Plymouth
- Yoga Studio 8 – A yoga studio in Plymouth where acceptance, patience, and curiosity are the practice
4. Take advantage of all that our community has to offer: