- Session A – June 7 & 8 (Sun & Mon)
- Session B – June 14 & 15 (Sun & Mon)
- Session C – June 17 & 18 (Wed & Thur)
- Session D – June 21 & 22 (Sun & Mon) Not available to reserve until May 22nd
We do not make reservations via telephone. All students must fill out their RESERVATION form via the web site which is on myPlymouth. This information was sent to your personal and new campus email address from the New Student Orientation Office.
The sessions fill up quickly; please fill out your reservation form via the web ASAP
Have you sent in your tuition deposit to PSU and has it been received? Information is sent via email ONLY to students who have paid their deposit to PSU.
Yes. If you have a conflict with the evening events, you can go home and come back in the morning. However, we highly recommend you stay over to meet new students and to get a feel for residential life.
Yes, if space is available in the session you would like to switch into. PLEASE call 1-800-842-6900 and ask for the New Student Orientation Office, then ask to be transferred to Randy.
All new students are required to take the Math Placement Assessment. The goal of the placement exam is to help students enroll in the math course most suited to their background.
The Math Placement is available online and it is highly recommended that it is taken prior to new student orientation. Here is the link for the Math Placement: http:http://www.plymouth.edu/services/math-center/math-placement-assessment/
Arrival/check-in is between 9:00am – 11:30am on Day I at the Hartman Union Building (HUB).
No, however it is highly recommended so that you can meet new students and to get a feel of residential life. Students will be housed in either Grafton or Smith Hall. Co-ed arrangements (by floor) and it is on a first come first served basis.
No. It is not mandatory for parents/guests. However, if they would like to come DAY I or DAY II only, here is the breakdown:
- $40.00/per family member, for Day I attendance only (includes lunch & dinner)
- $25.00/per family member, for Day II attendance only (includes breakfast and lunch)
- $60.00 per family member for Day I and Day II not staying overnight (includes all meals)
- $70.00 per family member for Day I and Day II staying overnight (includes all meals)
Students participating in the Freshman Abroad Program MUST sign up for Session D (June 21 & 22). If they are unable, please contact either Deb Regan or Lisa Ladd from the Global Education Office at email@example.com