SIGN ME UP, I’M READY TO ROLL!
- You MUST reserve a session in order to attend orientation.
- We encourage you to reserve your session on-line as soon as possible as sessions fill up quickly.
- If the session of your choice is full, please sign up for another available session.
- PAYMENT is for family/guests ONLY…the student’s fee is built into the fall semester tuition bill. The payment options via the web are VISA and MasterCard.
- Please retain the email for your records. Please note…..We do not take reservations over the telephone or email.
- Remember that you will be pre-scheduled for classes prior to your arrival. The class offerings available for your selection are not affected by which session you choose to attend. New students must attend student orientation in order to enroll as a student at Plymouth State University.
Are you ready…click on the session of your choice to sign up !!!
Session D ~ June 19 & 20 (Sunday & Monday) – Session is FULL
Can’t Join Us in June? Never Fear – We’ll See You at Fall Opening!
The June orientation program is your introduction to many of the academic and student services that will support you during your time as a student at Plymouth State. Orientation will continue in August with Panther Days, scheduled from August 26-28, 2016. Panther Days will include moving into your assigned residence and getting to know your fellow classmates, as well as provide you with a more focused view of academic life as you join our community.
If you are unable to join us for one of the June orientation sessions, you will receive a special communication from us this summer in regard to programs that we will have available just for you at the very beginning of Panther Days. No sign up is required for Panther Days, and we’ll make sure you are up-to-speed on everything you need to know so you get off to a great start with PSU!
Please remember that all new students must attend student orientation in order to enroll as a student at Plymouth State University.