May 8, 2007
8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
The Grappone Conference Center, Concord, NH
A state-wide forum for Educators, School Board Members, Legislators, and Parents reporting on: A two-year project funded by a grant from the NH Department Of Education
Keynote Address: Dr. David T Conley, Author of “College Knowledge – What it Really Takes for Students to Succeed and What We Can Do to Get Them Ready”
Breakout Sessions that will address:
- National and Local Research
- High School Curriculum Recommendations
- Survey Results of NH High Schools and Colleges
- Admission Requirements in 2- and 4-year NH
- Ramifications for Middle School and Eighth Grade Testing
- NHCTC Math Remediation Findings and Related Math Preparedness Running Start and Career Technical Education Pre and Post-Testing Results
- and much more…
Go to this link to register & pay!
Conference Program (PDF 36 kb) now available to download in pdf format.