Plymouth State University is the place for Halloween fun with a variety of activities for all ages on Sunday, October 29. The program begins at 5:30 p.m. in the Hartman Union Building (HUB) on High Street, where hot cocoa and treats are available, as well as maps detailing all of the other events around campus. Please be sure to check in there first. The events include:
• Trick or Treating in Blair, Belknap and Smith Hall
• Haunted House in Grafton Hall (geared for older children)
• Candy Land Dance at Samuel Read Hall (geared for younger children)
• Spooky Lobby display at Pemi Hall
• Halloween Carnival, including dancing, bobbing for apples and more in Langdon Woods lobby (geared to 6th, 7th and 8th graders)
• Annual Halloween Party for toddlers and pre-schoolers at Centre Lodge, 3:30-4:30.
For more information contact:
Media Relations Mgr.
A special event this year is trick or treating at President Steen’s house on School Street. Stop by and meet PSU’s newest neighbor!