The 2004 University Raffle, available to all degree-seeking students and their parents, includes:
- 2 Top prizes each One Semester In-State Tuition & Fees Cost: $3,120
- 2nd Prize: One Room (on campus) for One Semester Cost: $2,300
- 3rd Prize: Meal Plan for One Semester Cost: $940
- 4th Prize: PSU Bookstore-Barnes & Noble Cost: $250
- 5th Prize: One Year Parking Permit Cost: $100
Tickets are only $10 each!
For more information download the raffle flyer in PDF format www.plymouth.edu/development/universityraffle.pdf or call (603) 535-2227.