The eVENTS Management System is a web-based application developed for the University System of New Hampshire by Research Computing. It enables USNH event managers to collect registration information and accept on-line payments by credit card or e-check.
Current users of the system at PSU include the Hartman Union Building for new student orientation, Admissions for campus tours, Athletics for summer campus,Center for the Environment for conferences, the Advancement office for alumni reunions and events, and many more!…
Key Features of eVENTS:
For Event Managers:
• Complete control over the look and feel of event information and registration form questionnaire.
• Easy-to-use wizards and editors – no programming experience needed
• Paying Events: Complex fee structures are easily accommodated and completely automated – i.e. early registration prices, coupon discounts, etc.
– Customers can pay securely online using Visa, MasterCard or e-check
– On-line payments feed nightly to Banner Finance
– Event managers can choose to allow customers to register online but pay offline, i.e. by mailing a check (normal offline payment processing procedures would apply)
• Non-Paying Events: Track RSVP information for free events
• Reports: Access live registration reports on-demand via the web. One-touch download to Microsoft Excel
• Fees: No overhead or support fees. Departments are only charged the bank fees for online payments collected (i.e. approx 2% for Visa/MasterCard)
• Convenience of 24/7 web access to register for events
• Convenience of secure on-line payments
• One-click access directly from departmental website to event registration form (at the option of the event manager/department webmaster).
If you would like to learn more about the eVENTS system, please contact Tamara Mahoney