Counseling is a process that can assist you with:
- Clarifying a problem
- Coping with depression
- Developing increased confidence
- Exploring opportunities for change
- Improving personal skills
- Learning to make better decisions
- Managing anxiety
Some common counseling concerns include relationship difficulties with friends, roommates or family members; depression, stress, or anxiety; adjustment to college life; difficulty concentrating or studying; alcohol or drug use; eating concerns; sexual concerns; a variety of other issues or anything that you may want to discuss.
In our confidential sessions with you, we will:
- Encourage you to speak honestly
- Support and guide you during tough times
- Help you to cope better
- Assist you with positive behavior changes
We will not…
- Give you quick answers to complex concerns
- Tell you what to do
- Judge your behavior
- No record of counseling is made on an academic transcript.
- We will not confirm or deny your contact with us to anyone, including your parents, without your written release or as directed by law.
- We will not release information about your counseling, except with your written permission or as directed by law
For more information or to make an appointment:
Call us at (603) 535-2461