Our number one goal is your pleasurable dining experience! To ensure this, the following guidelines have been established for the use of table tents:
Table tents must be scheduled in advance. Contact the Student Activities Office at 535-2639 or visit them on the second floor of the HUB.
- Table Tents are allowed ONLY in the Union Grille.
- Must be University related in their content.
- One table tent (advertisement) is allowed at a time.
- Table tents become soiled easily; therefore they will remain up for three days, only.
- Table tents should be of card stock, no larger than 4” x 6” for display, and printedby a professional printer.
- Approval is required by the Student Activities Office prior to posting.
- Sponsoring parties are responsible for placing the table tents, per discussion with Union Grille staff.
- Union Grill staff will destroy tents as they become soiled, torn or crumpled, and will remove after three days.