A variety of non-benefited, part-time university supervisor opportunities available.
The Office of Educator Preparation is recruiting part-time teaching intern University Supervisors for the Teacher Education program. University Supervisors must be skilled practitioners familiar with state and national standards, qualified, and able to make a part-time commitment to evaluate teacher candidates in the classroom.
Submit an application packet that includes:
- University Supervisor application with cover letter
- current resume
- three letters of professional recommendation
- a copy of your state teacher certification.
- Masters Degree.
- Minimum three years certified teaching experience.
- State Teacher Certification.
Office of Educator Preparation
Plymouth State University
17 High Street, MSC 41A
Plymouth, NH 03264
Applications will be accepted on an on-going basis.
Plymouth State University is committed to diversity amongst its faculty, staff and students. We are an AA/EEO employer and encourage women and minorities to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.