Information Technology Services is piloting a new way to print on campus. For a limited time we will be offering Mobile Printing in select locations from your Android or iOS device.
For a limited time you can print that article you just looked up on your iPad, or your term paper from your Android phone while you’re walking across campus to class. Documents printed via the Mobile app will be deducted from your allocated print quota as usual.
Public Mobile Printing Locations are:
- Lamson Library – main level – Library Alcove
- Hartman Union Building – Computer Cluster
- Hyde Hall – lower level at the walk-up stations.
Two additional locations are restricted for faculty / staff use only:
- Speare Administration Building – 3rd Floor – Provost’s office
- Highland Hall – main level – Information Technology Services
Instructions can found on the ITS Help Desk Wiki:
Try it out and let us know what you think. Your participation, and especially your feedback is important as we consider whether to make this a service available to the PSU campus.