Viewing your Academic Transcript

The Academic Transcript allows you to look at an overview of every semester you took classes at Plymouth State University. It is a breakdown of each semester showing your credits earned, GPA and the grades for each course. This is your Unofficial Transcript.  If you need an Official Transcript, please request an Official Transcript through the Registrar’s Office.

  1. Log into
  2. On the lefthand side of the page, under My Services, Academic Transcript should be listed under the Alumni section and/or the Student section
  3. Click on Academic Transcript
  4. The following page should load.  Click on Submit.
  5. The next page that loads will show you all of the courses you have taken at Plymouth State and their associated grades.  Note that is is not an official transcript.  All official transcripts are delivered in a sealed envelope to prevent tampering, so any electronic copy would be considered unofficial.  You can request an official transcript through the Registrar’s Office.

If you have questions or if you would like assistance with accessing your Unofficial Transcript, please contact the ITS Help Desk:

 Phone Support: (603) 535-2929
 Live Support (see link to the upper right)
 In person: Information Desk at Lamson Library and Learning Commons
 Submit a Support Ticket or Check the Status of an Existing Request (requires authentication with your myPlymouth username and password)

System Status

All ITS systems Operational

July 7th, 2014 by Jo-Ann

All ITS systems are operational. If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk at or (603) 535-2929.

Report a Problem The Suggestion Box