Plymouth State University recognizes that we have users that need to use the services Plymouth offers off campus. The VPN allows users to virtually connect to the Plymouth Network allowing the use of their M-Drive and Remote Applications. There are a few steps you need to perform in order to connect to the VPN and this step by step tutorial will show you how.Video Management, Video Hosting, Video Streaming, Video Platform
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the URL toolbar type http://go.plymouth.edu/vpn
- Once you have entered this address it will bring you to the following screen where you will put in your myPlymouth username and password.
- After you have successfully logged into this page using your Plymouth credentials you will be brought to a page titled “host Checker” which checks your computer to see if it meets Plymouth State Universities security requirements.
- Next there will be a pop-up that will ask you if you would like to download install and/or execute software from the following server. Click yes and/or allow.
- Please wait while the VPN components are downloaded and installed. This may take several minutes.
- Once everything has loaded, click the Start button next to Network Connect. This will start the VPN connection.