Here at Plymouth State University your Student ID number is how you are identified on campus. There are a few different ways to find your Student ID number and the following step by step tutorial is just one of the ways.
1. Log into my.plymouth.edu
2. At the Welcome page select your “Services” tab
3. Next click on “Student and Financial Aid” in the “Self-Service” Channel
5. On this screen we will select “Student & Bursar Records” which will bring you to the following screen:
6. We will now click on the link for “Academic Transcript”.
7. On this screen in the top right corner there will information displaying a 9-digit number followed by your name. The 9-digit number is your Student ID number.
If you have questions or if you would like assistance with the the import process please contact the ITS Help Desk at 5-2929 or visit us at the main Information Desk in Lamson Library.