Plymouth State University’s Media Relations works with faculty, staff, and students to develop content that promotes outstanding research, exceptional achievements, innovative programs, major events, and significant awards or recognition to local, regional, national, and international media organizations.
Media Relations is responsible for:
- Issuing news releases, media advisories, and emergency/crisis communications.
- Broadcasting all-campus e-mails.
- Arranging and facilitating media coverage of Plymouth State University.
- Promoting Plymouth State University faculty experts and thought leaders with print, broadcast, and digital media.
- Assisting members of the Plymouth State University community in their interactions with the media.
- Publishing PSUFYI, the University’s regular e-newsletter to campus.