This page contains links to web sites related to Safety and Environmental Health.
- Category 1 – Safety Information Resources on the Internet
- Category 2 – State of NH and Government Related Safety Sites
- Category 3 – University and University Safety Sites
- Category 4 – Healthy Computing and Ergonomics
- Category 5 – Commercial Safety Links
This is a list of general safety related sites.
This contains links to government safety related sites including OSHA
- OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- EPA – Environmental Protection Agency home site
- Vermont Occupational Safety and Health Adminsitration – safety information
- Indoor Air Quality Topics – General IAQ overview from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Indoor Air Quality – EPA on mold, mildew and moisture
- New Hampshire Department of Labor Administrative Rules for Safety and Health
- The Safety & Training Division of the New Hampshire Department of Labor
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) – U.S. Department of Labor
- National Safety Council
- Campus Safety, Health, and Environmental Management Assn. (CSHEMA) – A Division of the National Safety Council
This is a list of University and University Environmental Health and Safety sites.
This set of sites deal with healthy computing, work station ergonomics and other ergonomic issues.
- Healthy Computing – The Healthy Computing site by IBM addresses the important ergonomic elements of personal computing, including the set-up of a PC system and accessories to be proportional with human characteristics, vision and visual displays, and computing location, whether the user is working from home or the office.
- Alleviate the strain of working at the computer – also exercises for preventing and healing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & Repetitive Stress Injuries
- Repetitive Strain Injury – Harvard RSI Action Home Page
- Rutgers Comfortable Computing
- Cornell Ergonomics Web
- What Is Ergonomics? from Oklahoma State University
This is a list of commercial safety sites and safety vendors.