Student Services

Facilities Information System
For Administrative Decision Making

After Hours/Emergency Contacts
Physical Plant Mission





Facility Work Request – see Note

* Note:  In cooperation with your Residence Hall staff we can help you solve your building or grounds related problems. If you have a broken light switch, broken window, the faucet leaks or the shower won’t shut off, Physical Plant will fix the problem. Just put in a web “Work Order Form” for items broken or in need of repair. You’ll find the link for entering your request on “my.plymouth” under the Student Services tab>School Services> Student Work Order. When the problem is solved, you’ll get email from us letting you know we have completed it.


Sustainability:  Go Green!

Comments are closed.