The S.A.G.E. Center is a student-focused resource center that provides support, advocacy and educational programming around issues pertaining to our sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and violence prevention.
The S.A.G.E. Center provides programs, services, and events that foster student engagement, advocacy, and empowerment. We strive to maintain the warm, welcoming space of our physical center while staying vigilant in our outreach so that students are not required to visit the center to obtain our services.
The mission of the S.A.G.E. Center at Plymouth State University is to promote a supportive, equitable and safe campus community that values a culture of respect for diverse populations and perspectives.
To accomplish this mission the S.A.G.E. is committed to:
- Empowering students to create a campus culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusiveness
- Offering prevention based programs and events that are educational and engaging
- Assessing the campus climate and advocating for the diverse needs of students.
- Fostering collective relationships with campus and community agencies.
- Providing information and referrals regarding issues that disproportionately affect women and LGBTQ+ students.