PSU is currently working to provide students and their families with the best payment plan options possible. When details are finalized this page will be updated with information for the 2017-18 academic year. We hope to have this information by late May; watch this page and your PSU email for more information as it becomes available!
Payment plans are open to all graduate students admitted to a PSU degree or certificate program.
2016-17 Academic Year Plan Key Features:
- Payment plans are interest free
- A per term enrollment fee is required
- Term payments can be spread over two or three months
- Set it up and forget it:
- Your payment will be automatically withdrawn from your savings or checking account.
- PSU will monitor your tuition bill account and adjust your payment plan amounts to ensure you don’t overpay or underpay.
GR Tuition and Mandatory Fees: Click here for information on costs to help you determine your payment plan budget amount.
2016-17 Academic Year Plan Options*:
|Term||Plan Options||Enrollment||Payments are Due the 10th of:|
|Opens 4:00pm||Closes 4:00pm|
|3-pay||Mar 31||May 8||May||Jun||Jul|
|2-pay||May 8||Jun 10||Jun||Jul|
|3-pay||Jul 1||Aug 7||Aug||Sep||Oct|
|2-pay||Aug 7||Sep 10||Sep||Oct|
|3-pay||Sep 29||Nov 10||Nov||Dec||Jan|
|2-pay||Nov 10||Dec 10||Dec||Jan|
|3-pay||Dec 29||Feb 10||Feb||Mar||Apr|
|2-pay||Feb 10||Mar 10||Mar||Apr|
*Please note: PSU reserves the right to cancel any payment plan category or individual payment plan.