The Registrar’s and Undergraduate Studies Offices maintain a number of computerized databases available to advisors and students. The system is entirely menu driven and easy to use. Students can access the same general information.
Access to academic information you may need is available by logging on to your myPlymouth account and clicking on Services. Additional information and access to student forms may be obtained at the Registrar’s homepage.
Online services advisors find useful include:
- Class Search. This provides up-to-the-moment information on what is being offered in a particular term, how many seats are available in each course and can be searched in a number of different ways.
- Course Rosters. This provides an up-to-date listing of who is enrolled in your class.
- Advisor Menu. There is a wealth of information provided in this menu, including:
- Student unofficial transcripts;
- My Advisees: a list of your advisees with student id, name, campus address, e-mail address, class, credits earned, major, minor, web reg pin number, date and time for registration activity; and a click-on button to e-mail all your advisees at once.
- Class List. This provides a detailed or summary list of students enrolled in a particular class.
- Grades. This is where you enter grades for the students in your classes.
- Student Query. Student query creates a customized population of students.
- Help! Clicking on the HELP button, and scrolling down to the section on Banner Self Service will bring a listing of frequently asked questions with answers.