Congratulations on your acceptance to Plymouth State University! Get started with these 3 easy steps:
1. Pay your deposit
2. Connect with your academic adviser
3. Register for courses
PAY YOUR DEPOSIT
- Click here to pay your enrollment deposit online.
- Use the postage paid, pre-addressed envelope that was included with your acceptance letter to mail your enrollment form and deposit.
- Make one check payable to Plymouth State University in the amount of $200.
- Initiate an e-check, credit or debit card payment by phone by calling Student Account Services at (603) 535-2215 or toll free at (877) 846-5755.
- Please note: Student Account Services can be reached Monday – Wednesday, and Friday, from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, or Thursday from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
CONNECT WITH YOUR ADVISOR
B.A. Criminal Justice
Kathleen J. Patenaude, EdD, RN, CNE
Chair/Director, Department of Nursing
REGISTER FOR COURSES
Work with your academic adviser to choose the best courses for you!
*registration pin required
Search for available courses with our online course query.
If this is the first course you are taking at PSU and you have not been admitted to a graduate program, you must complete the paper registration form and submit it to the Graduate Studies office. Full payment is required at the time of registration.
Online registration is available to students who have been admitted into a program or previously registered for a graduate course through the myPlymouth portal. Be sure to have your user name, password, and the course number and title handy. At the end of the registration process you are required to provide payment in full by using a major credit card or personal check for e-check payment. Please note: Once the term has begun online registration is no longer available. Registrations for graduate capstone, independent studies, individualized enrollment, etc. are not available through the online registration process.
For step-by-step instructions on how to register for graduate courses, click here.