If you’re interested in exploring areas of professional development, looking to fulfill accreditation requirements, or want to advance your career, a graduate certificate from Plymouth State can help you push yourself further.
Our flexible options mean you can choose between online graduate certificates as well as in-person instruction. Graduate certificates can be pursued in conjunction with or independent from a master’s or advanced degree program. In order to pursue a graduate certificate you must provide official transcripts showing you have earned a baccalaureate degree (or higher), and you must maintain 3.0 grade point average or better in the required certificate courses.
Take a bold step into your future with a graduate certificate from Plymouth State.
- Addictions Treatment
- Athletic Administration
- Eating Disorders
- Historic Preservation
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- National Writing Project Teacher Consultant
- Online Instructional Design
- Play Therapy
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS)
Hospitality and Tourism
Personal and Organizational Wellness
- Organizational Approaches to Transformation and Healing (OATH) Certificate
- Personal Approaches to Transformation and Healing (PATH) Institute Certificate