Whether you are a current undergraduate student, a working adult exploring a career change, or looking to advance your education with a graduate degree, our information sessions are a great place to start!
One of the most common questions we hear is “how do I get started?” We suggest attending an information session, it will provide an opportunity to ask questions, hear about our admissions requirements and process, and connect with faculty.
Due to the ongoing COVID situation, all of our information sessions for fall will be held via Zoom, or you can contact the Graduate Admissions team to schedule an individual session.
Schedule for Fall 2020
Online Sessions – Join us via Zoom! You can register through the PSU Visit page for the following sessions:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Wed Oct 7 from 1:00-2:00pm
- Thurs Oct 22 from 5:00-6:00pm
- Fri Nov 6 from 11:00am-12:00pm
- General (all programs) – Thurs Oct 8 from 5:00-6:00pm
- Professional Counseling programs – Mon Oct 12 from 4:00-5:00pm
- MBA program
- Thurs Oct 15 from 11:30am-12:30pm
- Mon Nov 2 from 4:00-5:00pm
- Doctor of Education (EdD) program – Thurs Nov 5 from 4:30-5:30pm
Coffee Talks – We are unable to schedule coffee talks at this time, please reach out to our office for a personal phone advising appointment instead.