Professional Counseling Programs
The following graduate programs require participation in a group interview as part of the application process:
- MEd in School Counseling
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- EdS in School Psychology
This is a half-day event held throughout the year. Interviews are open to any prospective student and are not dependent on having completed the application process. To schedule your interview, click on your desired date below.
- Friday, November 4, 2022: on-campus from 9am-12pm
- Friday, January 13, 2023: Online from 9am-12pm
- Friday, April 14, 2023: on-campus from 9am-12pm
- Friday, July 14, 2023: on-campus from 9am-12pm
Doctor of Education
Students who are applying for the Doctor of Education (EdD) program will participate in the cohort interview process by invitation from the Doctoral Review Committee after completing a minimum of 15 post-master’s credits. The interview process includes individual and group sessions and highly qualified participants will be assigned to the next available summer cohort to complete the doctoral core and dissertation coursework.