Plymouth State offers you a broad range of distinctive programs at an exceptional level of academic excellence.
Up here, you’ll receive the educational experience you would expect from a private school: small classes taught by dedicated faculty whose passion for teaching will spark both your intelligence and your imagination; personal attention from faculty and staff; and outstanding opportunities to lead and to serve—all at state school costs. You won’t sit in the back of a huge lecture hall taking notes; you’ll take an active role in your learning process.
You’ll also have access to some of the most comprehensive state-of-the-art laboratories, research facilities, and learning environments in the region. Plus, there’s ample real-world experience to be had through our Integrated Clusters and Open Labs, our extensive network of undergraduate research opportunities, professional internships, national and international study programs, and service learning and community service opportunities.
Some PSU Quick Facts:
- Undergraduate student to faculty ratio: 17:1
- Average class size: 21
- 4,100 undergraduate students from 25 states and 16 foreign countries, with approximately 46% of our students coming from out of state
- About 60% of our students live on campus
- The PSU Panthers field 24 athletic teams competing in NCAA Division III
- PSU graduates have an outstanding record of professional achievement in fields ranging from adventure education to television meteorology
- PSU is only two hours from Boston and within minutes of ski resorts, lakes, & parks
To learn more, visit Get to Know PSU.
Qualified, degree-seeking students may be eligible for financial aid and scholarship opportunities are available. And if you are looking for on-campus housing, Residential Life can provide a number of housing options to fit your needs.