Congratulations on being accepted to Plymouth State University!
How is Admissions responding to COVID-19?
All of us here at PSU know that there have been numerous disruptions to your academic year and we want to assure you that we are here as a partner every step of the way. To be clear, PSU will not penalize students for any challenges associated with COVID-19. When we admit a student, we are committing to them and we stand by the commitment we made to ensure they receive a top-notch education in a safe and caring environment. Click here for our COVID-19 FAQ.
Here are your 5 steps to becoming an official PSU Panther!
- Secure your place by making your $350 deposit (Deposit by March 31, 2021, and submit your Housing Application by May 31, 2021, and be assigned your housing preference based on your ranked choice.)
- Ensure you have submitted and completed your FAFSA by the extended deadline of April 1
- Sign up for an accepted student event
- Fill out your housing application – available late-April
- Sign up for June Orientation – more details available in mid-April.
We believe that you will find a home here for your next four years and that you will be successful in all you do! However, we know that you will have questions along the way. Please be in touch with any questions you have as you finalize your college plans. We want to be a partner in your decision making and we encourage you to use us as a resource!
Give the Admissions Office a call with any questions you have! 603-535-2237 or 800-842-6900. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Students, connect with us on social media by joining your class year!
“I love PSU because it has given me the opportunities to grow and become the best version of myself.”
MAEVE MCKENNA, CLASS OF 2021