Plymouth State offers a personalized transfer experience with dedicated transfer admissions counselors. We make it easy to transfer to PSU, see your 5 steps below!
- APPLY by completing one of three application options: Common Application, Panther Application, or the NH Transfer Connections Application.
- REQUEST TRANSCRIPTS including your official high school* and all college transcripts. *Can be waived if you’ve earned an associates degree.
- APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov—use FAFSA Code 002591.
- PLAN YOUR DEGREE PROGRAM by contact your admissions counselor for a one-on-one planning session!
- SUBMIT YOUR DEPOSIT Reserve your spot today!
Fall: May 1
Spring: December 1
Fall: May 15
Spring: January 11
All students are considered for a merit scholarship based on their GPA at the time of admission. Merit scholarships are renewable at the awarded amount for a total of eight full-time semesters. Click here to see PSU’s merit-based scholarships!
Do you want to know how your credits will transfer before applying? Email email@example.com for an unofficial review. Once admitted, PSU will complete an official credit evaluation.
Contact Your Transfer Admissions Counselor
Mike works with NH residents.
Call/Text: (603) 932-6056
Karen works with non-NH residents
Guaranteed Admission For Associate Degree Earners
Any student who has earned an Associate Degree in the last three years from an accredited college will be guaranteed admission.
On-campus housing is guaranteed to all undergraduate students who would prefer to live on campus. Please visit our Residential Life page for more information regarding on-campus housing requirements.
- A completed application, either the PSU Panther Application or the Common Application (fee required) and an essay. Additionally, for students transferring from a CCSNH school, we accepted the NH Transfer Connections Application which is free and requires no essay.
- Official copy of high school transcript or GED/HiSET scores. This requirement can be waived if an associates degree or higher has been earned
- Official copies of all college transcripts, including grades from most recent semester completed, and cumulative grade-point average (GPA) of 2.0 based on a 4.0 scale on the final transcript from the institution you are currently attending or last attended (required for consideration)
- There are selective requirements for applicants seeking admission to PSU’s Music, Theatre and Dance programs.
- If you are a transfer student considering nursing, please email Karen Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International applicants who currently have an F-1 visa, or intend to apply for one, should see our information for International Students.
Our 2+2 Agreements are designed for students with Associates degrees from specific institutions who transfer into specific Bachelors degree programs at Plymouth State University.