Objective: The objective of the guest pass is to provide recreational leisure opportunities to friends and family members while visiting current Plymouth State students. The limitations of the guest policy are imposed in order to maintain adequate opportunity for participation by all current Plymouth State students.
Currently registered Plymouth State students, faculty and staff are permitted to bring 10 guests (total) per semester to join them while participating in informal recreation activities in the HUB facilities provided the following guidelines are followed:
- An individual guest is limited to use the facilities 10 times per semester.
- An individual sponsor may only sponsor 10 guests per semester.
- All guests passes are $5.00 each.
- The sponsor is not permitted to sponsor more than one guest per day The Plymouth State sponsor must accompany guests while participating in recreation activities at all times. When the sponsor leaves a recreation venue or the facility, the guest must also leave.
- Guests must be at least 16 years of age to use the Fitness Room or Cardio Theater.
- The Plymouth State sponsor can reserve a guest’s passes at the HUB Fitness Room desk at the time of participation. The Plymouth State sponsor must present a PSU ID and register the guest’s name in the guest passbook kept at the Fitness Room.
- Only Plymouth State sponsors may check out equipment.
- The Plymouth State sponsors are responsible for the behavior of their guests.
- If a guest is caught violating any policy that requires a suspension, that guest will lose guest privileges and the sponsor may also be suspended for the guest’s actions if warranted.
- A guest may not be sponsored by more than one person per day.
- A guest is not permitted to participate in formal or structured recreation programs (i.e. intramural sports, special events, outdoor adventure trips, sport clubs, or non-credit classes.)
- A guest cannot participate in a Group Exercise class.
During the summer months the following rates apply for non-PSU faculty, staff, or student:
§ Day Pass: $5.00
§ Week Pass: $15.00
§ Month Pass: $50.00
§ Summer Pass: $125.00
“Family Of” ID: “Family Of” ID Policy
Regulatory information for the use and acquisition of “Family Of” IDs.