Looking to hire a Plymouth State graduate or intern?
- Our students use a program called CareerShift which is a database that searches all online job boards (ie: Indeed, Monster, Etc.) and pulls the open jobs together so our students only have to do one search. So if you are advertising on any of those sites, just embed the below codes to the bottom of your job or internship description and our students can use them as a search tool to find employers looking to specifically recruit PSU students. They are: *employplymouthstate1808*
Review our Employers Page
- Discover other ways for your organization to access our students and graduates.
Connect the Career Services Office with your employer’s hiring department
- Many of PSU’s most successful recruiting relationships begin with an alumni referral – and all it takes is an email to get started. Whether or not you are part of the hiring process at your organization or not, you can help PSU make connections that may lead to internships or jobs for current students and other alumni. Email email@example.com and put us together with your hiring decision makers.
Consider volunteering with Career Services
- Stay engaged and help up, and, coming students.
Are you in a career transition yourself? We can help!
- Plymouth State University provides continuous career services to our alumni. If you’re looking for a new job, changing your career, or developing a career strategy to advance your current job, we can help. We offer in-person events and seminars as well as many online services, webcasts and presentations.
It’s time to reconnect with Alumni Relations.
- Check out the Alumni Relations website for upcoming events and ways for you to stay in touch.