Mission: We are dedicated to serving our students and graduates by teaching skills that build bridges to successful careers
Vision: The Career Services Office of Plymouth State University provides professional services that are globally and educationally focused within an environment which values:
- Credibility, approachability, accessibility;
- Service, driven by the needs of all students and graduates;
- Wellness, continued self-growth, team work and respect;
- Partnerships connecting Plymouth State University and employment communities;
- Deliberate engagement with and through our alumni;
- Communication that will aid us in successfully serving our customers, with an increasing emphasis on technolog
The Career Services Office makes no representations or guarantees about the positions listed on its Web site and is not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. It is the responsibility of the students/alumni to take all necessary precautions when interviewing for or accepting positions and/or obtaining necessary information concerning the employer. This Web site contains links to other Web sites not under the control of Career Services and we are not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
Further, while The Career Services makes every reasonable effort to assist students and alumni in reaching their respective career goals, the individual students/alumni have the final responsibility for obtaining their own jobs, internships or graduate/professional school admission.
For more information, please contact Career Services at 603-535-2336.