- Meet with a Career Counselor to plan your job search campaign
- Develop a rapport with an Alumni Mentor
- Narrow down career options through informational interviewing & networking
- Study Abroad
- Practice & perfect your interview skills – sign up for a mock interview with the Career Services Office
- Update your resume amd maintain a strong GPA
- Start aquiring a professional wardrobe
- Research graduate schools if that’s where your plans are leaning
Meet with a Career Counselor to talk about getting involved with programs such as Informational Interviewing, job shadowing alumni, getting volunteer experience and joining clubs and organization righ here on campus.
Consider adding a Study Abroad experience to your program which many employers value.
Leadership skills can be developed by joining a variey of clubs and organizations here on campus.