- Meet with a Career Counselor to discuss your job search plan
- Research companies and gather information on realistic salary expectations
- Begin interviewing 6-9 months before graduation
- Attend Job Fairs
- Network with Alumni and professionals in your chosen field
- Apply to graduate school
- Learn to recite your strengths with a 30-second “elevator pitch”
- Maintain and update your portfolio
- Collect recommendations and references from your faculty and work supervisors
- Expand your professional wordrobe
Networking – the best way to manage your career search and opportunities.
Career Connector is your online access to job listings, internships and career exploration.
Job Searching – time to begin looking for your next opportunity.
Graduate School – is it in your future?