Construct your query below:

This database is for planning purposes only and may pull equivalency information that is not current. Final evaluation and approval of transfer credits will be done in the Registrar's Office for current or past PSU students and the Admissions Office for incoming PSU students.

Enter college name, partial name or use and/or use a state abbreviation:
College Name: OR   Partial College Name:
State:   (optional)
To see if a course meets a General Education requirement select one of the following:
Pre-2005 General Education OR   2005-Pres General Education
 (If you were admitted Fall 2005 or after, choose 2005-Present General Education)
To search for transfer titles using keyword: To find courses that meet the requirements for a specific PSU course:
Enter Key Word: PSU Equiv:
 (Please enter a word or phrase)  (e.g. EN1200)
To determine if the course at the selected institution meets a PSU equivalent, enter the course ID for the course.
Transfer Course ID:
 (The other college's course number)

↟ Return to top 17 High Street. Plymouth, New Hampshire 03264-1595 | 2022 © Plymouth State University