Homecoming & Family Celebration and Reunion Weekend
Celebrating 150 Years of Plymouth State (1871-2021)
Save the date and make plans to join us. We’ll celebrate reunions for class years ending in 0, 1, 5, 6, cheer the Panthers to victory as they play on our new turf field, and so much more. Make your hotel, VRBO, or AirBnB lodging reservations today.
2021 Schedule of Events
Click on the Events below to learn more.
Friday, October 1
Saturday, October 2
Sunday, October 3
- An informal day to enjoy the area on your own:
- Local hikes and bike rides
- Fall foliage drives and motorcycle rides
- Area attractions, like the Polar Caves, Cannon Mtn Tram rides, farm stands, and more.
Below is a look back at Homecoming 2020
- Panther Nation Photo Share. Saturday, October 2, 2021. Wear your Green & White, take a selfie with your friends and family while you tailgate at home, go on a hike, or do whatever you do. Post it on social media, and tag us #PlymouthState. Check out the PSU Bookstore Online to update your Gear.
Make a gift to support our students in honor of Homecoming
As we emerge from the grasp of COVID-19, let’s come together as Panthers to make sure our students continue to have an awesome Plymouth experience. A gift to the Plymouth Opportunity Scholarship Angel Fund goes directly to support a student in need. Click to give to students or to any area, in any amount. Every gift matters!