Thank you for visiting the registrar website.
Due to facilities work in the Speare building 1st floor, the Registrar's office will be fully remote February 27-29, 2024.
Please note that due to extremely high volume, especially at the beginning and end of the semester, we recommend that you use this website and the self-service tools on myPlymouth before emailing or calling us. Looking first is the best method for you to obtain information quickly.
If after reviewing your needs via self-service options, you find that you need clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so your question can be triaged to the proper person. Please include as many details in your email inquiry as possible.
- Please use the portal to request an enrollment verification (go to https://my.usnh.edu/ and expand the Academics option in the Tools section). Please note that any verification received prior to the end of the semester’s add/drop period will state “pre-term enrollment” as course registrations and enrollment status can still change.
- Please email degree-related forms and questions to email@example.com.
- For pdf forms, email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms must be completed and approved before submitting to the registrar’s office.
- Physical signatures are not required if this form is sent as an attachment from your PSU email account.
- Please reserve calling (603-535-2345) for those needs that cannot be managed via email and must be discussed.
- Please reserve office visits for those needs that cannot be managed via email or by calling.
- For billing or financial aid questions, please contact email@example.com.