As our volume is extremely high, especially at the beginning and end of the semester, please use this website and the self-service tools on myPlymouth before emailing or calling us. Looking first is the best method for you to obtain information quickly.
If after reviewing your needs via self-service options, you find that you need clarification, please email email@example.com so your question can be triaged to the proper person. Please include as many details in your email inquiry as possible.
- Please use the portal to request an enrollment verification (go to https://my.usnh.edu/ and expand the Academics option in the Tools section). Please note that any verification received prior to the end of the semester’s add/drop period will state “pre-term enrollment” as course registrations and enrollment status can still change.
- Please email degree-related forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other forms, email email@example.com. Forms must be completed, approved and signed before submitting to the registrar’s office.
- Please reserve calling (603-535-2345) for those needs that cannot be managed via email and must be discussed.
- Please reserve office visits for those needs that cannot be managed via email or by calling.
- For billing or financial aid questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.