myPlymouth is a self-service platform where you can access registration, student academic and financial resources, transcripts, degree works, personal information, PSU email, Canvas, library resources, and more.
Students should check their PSU email daily to ensure that they are receiving all official Plymouth State communications.
Please use the myPlymouth portal to request an enrollment verification. Under Tools, click Academics, then Enrollment Verifications.
Please note that any verification received prior to the end of the add/drop period of the semester will state “pre-term enrollment” as course registrations and enrollment status can still change.
What does the error say? (Right corner of screen in red.)
You may have a hold or be ineligible to be in that course (missing pre-requisite, time-conflict, etc).
- If you have a hold, contact the office that placed the hold.
- If the error indicates one of these reasons (registration errors), you may request an override from the instructor.
Once your instructor grants the override, you need to register yourself for the course via myPlymouth. Under Tools, select Student Services, then Self-Service PSU.
Overrides will not bypass a hold.
For undergraduate students, dropping your last class during fall or spring is considered withdrawing from the university, please see the Frost House for more details.
Full drop policy can be found in the catalog.
Enrollment census is a process by which the university confirms you are attending classes. As a result, it is important that your instructor is able to verify your attendance in each of your classes. For further information:
- If you feel that you qualify for a registration override, please contact your instructor. Also, see “error” section above.
- If you are looking for assistance with what to register for, please call or email your academic advisor or the Academic and Career Advising Center.
- If you are having problems registering yourself into a class please call or email the registrar’s office at 603-535-2345 or email@example.com.
- If you are having trouble getting access to myPlymouth or Canvas, please call or email the Helpdesk.
DegreeWorks is a degree audit platform used by Plymouth State that provides you with a real-time view of your progress to degree completion. Please check it often via myPlymouth, Tools, Student Services.
After final grades have been posted* and we have confirmed that all degree requirements have been met, your diploma will be mailed to the address you provided on your graduation application approximately 4-6 weeks after the end of the semester.
* Please note that grades are due from instructors the Thursday after the semester has ended. Once all have been received, we can begin to award degrees and order diplomas.
Some common reasons include: holds on your account, incomplete requirements (i.e. missing credits, incomplete grades, GPA too low), and/or a change in your address after you filed your graduation application.
Details are communicated to you by PSU email. If you still have questions after you’ve checked your email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a distinction between having your degree awarded and walking in the Commencement Ceremony.
- The degree is awarded and the student receives a diploma only after the Registrar’s office has certified successful completion of all degree and institutional requirements.
- Walking in the commencement ceremony is the act of honoring and celebrating academic achievement.
For information regarding the ceremony, please visit the commencement webpage.