Campus Accessibility Services

  • Plymouth campus at dusk


Campus Accessibility Services (CAS) recognizes disability as an aspect of diversity that is integral to society and to our campus community. CAS staff work with admitted PSU students to ensure equal access to PSU academic programs and services. Whether transitioning from high school, community college, or another university, it’s important to be aware of the process to request accommodations and/or auxiliary aids due to a disability or temporary health condition.

All disability accommodations are determined through an interactive process that requires the engagement of both the student and CAS staff.


Register with CAS

Login to Accommodate


For Parents

Campus Accessibility Services is committed to helping parents understand the ways in which we can support your student. We acknowledge that the transition between high school and college can be a difficult one, especially as the student takes on responsibility for arranging their accommodations. We are happy to answer questions about our policies and services.

high school vs College



For General info/Questions

Lindsay Page
Accessibility Services Director
(603) 535-3300 Phone
(603) 535-2277 Fax
Speare 210A

Sydney Bellimer
Accessibility Support Coordinator
603-535-3300 Phone
603-535-2277 Fax
Speare 210B

For Appeals

Janette Wiggett
Title IX and 504 Coordinator
(603) 535-2206
Frost House