The Parent & Family Resources Team strives to support families as they navigate the college experience, from their initial campus visit through graduation. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there’s a question you can’t find an answer to.
Join the Conversation
Parents and family members are welcome to join the Parent & Family Facebook Group to engage with other parents, ask questions, and seek out information.
A new way to stay connected with your student and Plymouth State! Access to important campus news and deadlines Personalized newsletters on your schedule Announcements via email and text message Sharing of updates with friends and family
Our values shape the environment in which our campus community members learn, teach, and serve. Our values guide our decision-making, provide clarity in determining priorities, and influence our relationships and behaviors.
- Our alumni, heritage, and future as a transformative and highly engaged University with innovative and creative approaches to learning and problem solving
- Service to others, exemplifying our motto, Ut prosim (That I may serve), and working across disciplines where deeper levels of learning and outcomes occur
- Entrepreneurial partnerships that enrich our learning and benefit our region focused on sustainable, environmentally connected work that enhances our sense of place and purpose
- The rights and dignity of all people
- Diversity, equity, and inclusiveness across our community
- Free speech, diversity of opinion, and the opportunity to learn from one another
- Collective responsibility for the health, safety, and wellbeing of our community
- Accountability for decisions, actions, performance, and conduct