Student Financial Services
UPDATE: The 2024-2025 FAFSA will not be available as of the traditional October 1st date. The anticipated launch date of the 2024-25 FAFSA will be in December 2023 with a PSU priority FAFSA filing deadline of March 1, 2024.
What is the FAFSA Simplification Act?
The FAFSA Simplification Act represents a significant overhaul of the processes and systems used to award federal student aid starting with the 2024–25 award year. This includes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form, need analysis, and many policies and procedures for schools that participate in federal student aid programs.
The law will also affect every state that uses FAFSA data to award state grant aid and every school that participates in the federal student aid programs.
CLICK the below button to learn more about changes to the 2024-2025 FAFSA.
Welcome to Student Financial Services at Plymouth State University. We are the student billing office. Our mission is to provide you (students, parents, faculty and staff) with the highest level of customer service by assisting you in a professional and courteous manner. We are committed to providing you, our students, with the most timely and accurate billing information possible and hope the information on our Web site will assist you in meeting your financial responsibilities at Plymouth State University.
- We hold you in our highest regard and will treat you with respect, sensitivity, and honesty.
- We will greet you with a smile.
- We will keep all your financial information in the strictest of confidence.
- We will do all we can to help you within the legal limits of PSU, state, and federal regulations.
- When you call us on the telephone, we will greet you with our names and a smile in our voice.
- If at any time you are dissatisfied with our service, please ask to speak with a supervisor.
Speare Administrative Building
Lower Level, Room 118
Monday, Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.