Plymouth State University offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate)
(There is a $14.95 charge for this service.)
- More than a paper credential
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhance your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Currently, a CeDiploma is only available for Plymouth State University for May 2020 graduates and forward.
Requests from current or former students with unmet obligations to the PSU (e.g., holds) cannot be honored. To resolve financial holds, contact Student Financial Services.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
Additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features.
Learn more about the security features of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate
Validate the authenticity of a CeDiploma or CeCertificate
View commonly asked questions about the CeDiploma or CeCertificate
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential, its features, trademarks and patents.