Credit Transfer Procedure

Transfer Credit Database

Check the Transfer Credit Database to determine if transfer course already has a PSU equivalency.

  • The Transfer Credit Database may display previous equivalency information in addition to the most recent information. Additionally, it does not reflect every possible course from a transfer institution but rather courses previously reviewed and evaluated.
  • If your course is not listed in the database, email or contact the Admissions Office at (603) 535-2237.
  • Upon acceptance, Plymouth State will perform a full transcript evaluation and will contact you once it is completed.

Transfer Credit Database

This website contains information about transferring credits between institutions in the University System of New Hampshire (USNH) and the Community College System of New Hampshire (CCSNH).

USNH Institutions:

Granite State College (GSC)
Keene State College (KSC)
Plymouth State University (PSU)
University of New Hampshire (UNH)

CCSNH Institutions:

Great Bay Community College (GBCC)
Lakes Region Community College (LRCC)
Manchester  Community College (MCC)
Nashua Community College (NCC)
NHTI, Concord’s Community College (NHTI)
River Valley Community College (RVCC)
White Mountains Community College (WMCC)