Plymouth State University has launched a digital collections database, of which the Museum of the White Mountains is proud to be a part of. This database features high-quality images with sharing, emailing, downloading, and commenting capabilities. Additionally, this database allows visitors the ability to search and browse collections on a University-wide scale, or a collection by collection basis.
Please note that the scanning of our large and growing collections is an on-going project. We will be updating our on-line materials frequently throughout the coming months.
Notice and Takedown Policy
You have grounds for a complaint if you believe that material in the collection:
- infringes on your or another’s copyright.
- is otherwise unlawful.
To submit a complaint, send an email or letter including:
- your contact details
- item description(s) and URL(s)
- nature of complaint
to the Museum Archivist or
- Museum of the White Mountains
- MSC 73
- 17 High Street
- Plymouth, NH 03264-1595
When a complaint is received museum staff will:
- acknowledge receipt of the complaint.
- remove the item from the repository while the complaint is investigated.
- investigate the validity of the claims and seek to verify identity and authority of complainant.
- contact complainant concerning the findings of the investigation and the resolution of the complaint.
We will seek to resolve the issue to satisfaction of all parties. Possible outcomes include:
- The item is replaced in the repository without any changes.
- The item is replaced in repository with changes or under restricted access.
- The item is permanently removed from the repository. Metadata for the resource will remain in repository.