Join & Support
Not only do members provide the financial support that makes the Museum of the White Mountains possible, but they also bring their perspectives, ideas for exhibitions, thoughts about lectures, and reflections on what it means to experience the White Mountains as a landscape.
Your membership helps fund the making of our exhibitions and the variety of lectures, hands-on workshops, special events and educational programming.
Your membership helps fund the PSU student experiences of the Museum, from student staff positions, to student internships, and to integrating the Museum into over 40 PSU course curricula annually.
Your membership helps to preserve and present the heritage and stories of the White Mountains, ensuring that residents and visitors are able to enjoy, study, and appreciate the unique and beautiful legacy of the region.
Be Part of this important work. Add your voice to the exciting conversations generated at the Museum and bring your perspective on the region.
|Plymouth State University Faculty, Staff, or Alumni||$25|
|Presidential Range||$1000 and above|
Member Benefits Include:
- Invitations to exhibition openings
- Discounts in our Museum store, and on select workshops and special events
- Invitations to special member-only events
- E-newsletter covering the latest Museum news and upcoming activities
- NEW in October 2019 – members who give at the Trailblazer ($120) or above level can take advantage of our North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) Association membership, which provides free admission and/or discounts to over 1,000 arts, cultural, and historical institutions along with botanical gardens, children’s museums, science and technology centers and more! Click here to see a full list of participating organizations: https://narmassociation.org/map/
$25 memberships are available to purchase as a gift and are a great way to introduce your friends and loved ones to the Museum of the White Mountains.