Dates: February 28, 2023 – April 1, 2023
Opening Reception: March 1, 2023, 5:00-7:00pm
Location: Museum of the White Mountains, Main Gallery
This exhibition celebrates the multitude of talent, work, and passion of PSU student artists and the total spectrum of PSU’s Art and Design program. Every year, students are invited to submit their best work, no matter where they are in their development. The external jurors are asked to make selections from three levels:
- Foundational – Work from students who are exploring basic principles
- Emerging – Work from students who are broadening their understanding of the varieties of media offered in the Art Department
- Advanced – Work from advanced and independent students
Open to all Plymouth State University students making art at any level!
Online submissions have closed.
How it works:
- Students take photographs of their artworks. Be sure to take a good quality photo that shows your work in the best light. The artworks can be from class work or made independently. You will identify which class/independent work on the submission form.
- You can submit up to 3 artworks.
- Artworks will be judged by 2 jurors (these are objective jurors, not from PSU community). One juror will be a person who has experience in the gallery/ museum field. The other juror will have experience as a teaching artist.
- Artworks will be judged by level (from beginner classes to advanced classes to independent work)
Selections will be made based on:
- Quality of the artwork CONCEPT
- Quality of the artwork EXECUTION
- Quality of the artwork PRESENTATION
Artists will be notified by email by Feb 13, whether their artwork(s) have been accepted into the exhibit or not.
Accepted artworks will be dropped off at the Museum Feb 16-17 (10am-4pm).