Whether you are a current undergraduate student, a working adult exploring a career change, or looking to advance your education with a graduate degree, our information sessions are a great place to start!
One of the most common questions we hear is “how do I get started?” We suggest attending an information session, it will provide an opportunity to ask questions, hear about our admissions requirements and process, and connect with faculty.
Due to the ongoing COVID situation, all of our information sessions for spring will be held via Zoom, or you can contact the Graduate Admissions team to schedule an individual session.
Schedule for Spring 2021
Online Sessions – Join us via Zoom! You can register through the PSU Visit page for the following sessions:
- Applied Exercise Physiology & Human Performance
- Wednesday, March 10 from 1-2 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 13 from 2-3 p.m.
- General (all programs)
- Wednesday, February 10 from 4-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 23 from 4-5 p.m.
- Professional Counseling programs – Tuesday, March 9 from 12-1 p.m.
- MBA 4+1 Cohort program
- Tuesday, March 2 from Noon-1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 1 from 11 a.m.-Noon
- Doctor of Education (EdD) program – TBD
- Doctor of Physical Therapy – next sessions will be scheduled in Summer/Fall 2021, dates/times TBD
Application Workshops – For anyone who has questions about the application process, admissions requirements, and review/decision process.
- Tues March 16 from 5:00-6:00pm
- Thurs March 18 from 5:00-6:00pm
Coffee Talks – We are unable to schedule coffee talks at this time, please reach out to our office for a personal phone advising appointment instead.