Skip to Content
Back to top
Student Learning Outcomes
- Use cultural, historical, and aesthetic contexts to inform their understanding of all kinds of texts.
- Display analytical skill in their written responses to texts.
- Write fluently and understand writing as an artistic and/or intellectual process.
- Understand the conventions of literary genre as creative writers and critics.
- Capably use research to accomplish their reading, writing and thinking goals.
- Understand the role of emerging digital technologies in writing, literature, and communication.