- Spring 2024 – December 1, 2023
- Summer 2024 – April 15, 2024
- Fall 2024 - August 1, 2024
*The following programs use different application systems and/or have a different deadline.
- Applied Exercise Physiology & Human Performance - August 1, 2023
- Applied Meteorology - January 31, 2024
- Athletic Training-Professional program - February 15, 2024 via ATCAS
- Doctor of Physical Therapy - March 1, 2024 via PTCAS
Plymouth State University offers an online application for admission to most graduate programs on a year-round basis. Begin Your Application Here!
Plymouth State University, in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran’s status or disability, in admission or access to, its programs or activities.
- Recommended undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Official transcripts verifying conferral of bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, along with official transcripts from any/all other colleges and universities attended.
- Electronic transcripts can be sent to email@example.com
- Via mail, use: PSU-Graduate Admissions, 17 High Street-MSC 52, Plymouth NH 03264
- Statement of interest/intent explaining your motivation for pursuing graduate study and how it relates to your professional and personal goals
- Current resume
- Three professional recommendations
- GRE scores are required for the following programs
- MS in Applied Meteorology (optional)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Signed NH Residency Confirmation Form (NH residents only)
Applications for Graduate Certificate programs only (not in conjunction with a degree program) include:
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts showing conferral of bachelor’s degree or higher
- Current resume