Application and Deadlines
Plymouth State University offers an online application for admission to most graduate programs on a year-round basis.
In an effort to support our graduate students in the ongoing COVID situation, we will waive the application fee by using the code PSUGRAD2022
Plymouth State University, in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, veteran’s status or disability, in admission or access to, its programs or activities.
- Recommended undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Official transcripts verifying conferral of bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, along with official transcripts from any/all other colleges and universities attended. Transcripts can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to PSU-Graduate Admissions, 17 High Street-MSC 52, Plymouth NH 03264
- Statement of interest/intent explaining your motivation for pursuing graduate study and how it relates to your professional and personal goals
- Current resume
- Three professional recommendations
- GRE scores are required for the following programs
- MS in Applied Meteorology (optional for Fall 2022)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Signed NH Residency Confirmation Form (NH residents only)
- Application fee
- $75 for master’s degrees
- $100 for CAGS and EdD degrees
Applications for Graduate Certificate programs only (not in conjunction with a degree program) include:
- Application for admission
- Official transcripts showing conferral of bachelor’s degree or higher
- Current resume
- Application fee of $50
Program Specific Applications and Requirements
Some of our programs have specific requirements for admission.
Please review the full list here.
Our MS programs in Applied Exercise Physiology & Human Performance, Applied Meteorology, Athletic Training-Post Professional program, and Doctor of Physical Therapy have specific admission deadlines.
All other programs use the following dates:
- Summer 2022 – April 15, 2022
- Fall 2022 – August 1, 2022
- Spring 2023 – December 1, 2022