Our Learning Model
Creating real-world experiences and possibilities that promote an entrepreneurial mindset and innovative approaches to problem solving. That’s what our learning model is about.
At Plymouth State, you will actively learn inside integrated clusters with faculty and students, not just within your major but from diverse disciplines (oh, did we mention learning with partners such as businesses and organizations needing our help?).
Get inspired inside our open labs and discover solutions to societal and business problems. Use these solutions and ideas, and build upon them in your coursework. Here you have the ability to drive your education in a direction you desire.
This type of real learning is commonplace here. We are building a new kind of university and you can be part of it.
Plymouth State students work with faculty and community partners on projects that span multiple disciplines and develop a student’s understanding of and experience with dynamic teams. Explore example projects:
- Business and Community Development in the North Country of New Hampshire
- Developing Healthy, Contemplative Communities
- Migration Studies and Cultural Impact on Bird Species
- Creating Impactful Workplace Wellness Programs
- Exploring the History of Rural New Hampshire Towns